EVEREST BASE CAMP IN STYLE
14-16 DAYS – HIGH-END TEAHOUSE TREK
Walk in the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hillary along the classic route to Mount Everest Base Camp, only, experience it in comfort like Ed only could have dreamed about.
This is the classic Himalayan trek with a twist. We incorporate high-end teahouses for comfort and stick to local’s trails where possible. After the high point of our journey, we’ll skip the trek back down and fly direct to Kathmandu by private helicopter.
Safety and wellbeing is our topmost concern, so we acclimatize slowly and take advantage of amazing cultural encounters along the way.
We’ll also have time for sightseeing of temples, palaces, and market streets of Kathmandu. Depending on your interests, we can polish off our time with a wildlife safari in one of Nepal’s National Park jungles.
There’s nothing quite like standing at the base of the tallest mountain in the world and then being whisked to steamy jungles to see rhinos and tigers!
- Satisfaction of trekking to the base of the worlds tallest mountain
- Stunning Himalayan views and unlimited photo opportunities
- Private helicopter ride over the Himalaya
- Private walking tours of Kathmandu
- Optional jungle wildlife safari
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Please shoot me an email to request your custom crafted itinerary based around your interests and timeframe.
PRICING & WHAT’S INCLUDED
6+ people $6,995 per person
- Airport transfers
- All in-country transportation
- All lodging
- All meals
- Domestic flights
- Entrance fees for all listed sights
- Professional English speaking trekking guide
- Porters to carry your gear
- Personal Trip Leader and Cultural Liaison
- International airfare to / from Nepal
- Nepal visa fee
- Any drinks other than complimentary drinks
- Personal equipment
- Trip insurance
- Emergency evacuation if required
- Other personal expenses
- Tips for guides, staff, drivers, etc…
DEPARTURE DATES 2020
October – May
FLEXIBLE DEPARTURE DATES
Don’t see dates that work for you? Contact me to plan dates that fit your schedule.
October – December, February – May