CUSTOM TOUR OPTIONS
After this adventure I consider Eli a friend and like minded traveler. The trip was well planned and executed from travel arrangements to accommodations. I seldom endorse people or companies, but Eli and Over The Edge are truly outstanding and it is his passion for travel and Nepal that is contagious and I wish him much success in all he does…
Our Nepal adventure with Over the Edge Travel was the best vacation we’ve had as a couple in years! Eli’s professional, conscientious attention to trip-planning details allowed us to relax and have fun together.
Eli worked with us in the planning stages to customize our trek to meet our objectives… When we hit the trail, he not only led us superbly, but his friendly demeanor and background knowledge of the region, culture and Nepal language made our trip a lifelong memory.
Why Over The Edge Travel
- Private Tours – Individually crafted tours catered specifically to you and your group.
- Custom Built Itinerary – Just let me know what you would like to see/do, and I will make it happen.
- Hassle-Free Planning – Share your interests/goals for the trip with me, and I will make all the arrangements.
- Hosted by Eli – As tour host, I can personally travel with you to ensure upmost standards of quality and service.
- Off the Beaten Path – Carefully researched itineraries take us “off the beaten path” while maintaining high-quality service and accommodation.
- Emphasis on Quality – All my trips focus on the importance of providing a professional level of quality service.
- “Just You” Size – A personalized trip gives the familiarity of being just you, your family, or friends.
WHAT TO EXPECT
For most Nepal custom tours:
- Boutique hand-picked lodging
- Culturally interactive experiences
- Good eats
- A personalized experience
- Incredible sights
- Quality guides
- The unexpected!
For most “all-inclusive” tours:
- In-country transportation
- Hand-picked accommodation
- Delicious meals
- Guides and/or porter
- Entrance fees to listed sights and National Parks
- Morning tea/coffee
- Eli as personal trip leader / cultural liaison